Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill Question

Starting on GW letters.  Who should I send them to within the company?  What position/department seems to yield the most success with credit card companies?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
korunner
Established Member

Re: Goodwill Question

I always start with just the regular customer service address but I am sure there are better ways. I save the letter and every few weeks I check to see if any action has been taken. If not, I start trolling for new addresses/names. Another kind of outside the box place to look is Linkedin. you can search by the company like "Chase" and you'll get hits from anyone who has that key word on their profile and go from there. I once got a GW deletion by sending an honest and very personal letter with a photo of my autistic son. (we need to move to a new school district so he coud get services and are trying to raise credit scores to qualify. i had stellar credit and was laid off. was since re-hired and in the last 10 days have paid off ALL credit cards, done PFD for two medical collections and gotten student loans up to date). 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.