Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill addresses

tag
bvick27
New Contributor

Goodwill addresses

Hi all,

Well I have gotten almost all of the negatives off my report but there are 4 more accounts that I need to good will and don't have good addresses for. If anyone has any contact info for these companies that was successful, it would be much appreciated as I have not had any success with them as of yet.

Bank of America
City County Credit Union in South Florida
Asset Acceptance
Midland Credit Management

Thanks in advance!

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 665 TU: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
prolificjinx23
Frequent Contributor

Re: Goodwill addresses

Congrats on the removal of the baddies!!! I also need help with a BOA. I've been trying to GW them for removal for the last 3mths!! I paid the CA in FULL so they deleted themselves off of all 3 CR's but BOA won't budge! Any physical addresses or email addresses would be great! Thanks in advance!

Starting Scores: EQ 447 (01/02/2017), TU 476 (01/02/2017), EX 456 (01/02/2017)
Current Scores: FICO 08's as of 12/12/2019: EQ 584, TU 702, EX 631
Goal Scores: ABOVE 800 ALL 3
Current Cards: CapOne QS1 $500, Walmart SC $500, Discover It $750, Amazon Prime SC $900, CareCredit $2,000, NFCU CashRewards $10,000 and NOT APPING until 04/2020....

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 14
jmack711
Regular Contributor

Prolific,

I had the same problem with BofA. Got the collection agency to delete, however BofA won't budge and the account ended up falling off after the 7 years. GOOD LUCK!!

Message 3 of 14
bvick27
New Contributor

Well after combing through my report a bit more, I found that Asset Acceptance had continued to report despite it being paid in full and they were reporting open on one CRA and closed but with recent marks on the other. I wrote a polite but stern email to some of their big wigs about their violations and offered them the opportunity to delete the trade line before I proceeded with reporting the violations. They sent me a letter back stating they found nothing wrong but would delete to resolve the situation. So essentially they caved without admitting anything. I am pretty psyched right now! Still need to work on the others though!

Message 4 of 14
bvick27
New Contributor

Hey all, thanks for all the addresses, however I still need to get some contact info for bank of america if anyone has it! It would be a huge help. Thanks again.

Message 5 of 14
bvick27
New Contributor

Well I have now been successful with Midland as well! This is a great feeling! That being said, Bank of America is still a sore spot and I am working on City County Credit Union. Thanks again for all your help and anyone with BofA contact info, if you could PM me that would be great!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bvick27 wrote:

Well I have now been successful with Midland as well! This is a great feeling! That being said, Bank of America is still a sore spot and I am working on City County Credit Union. Thanks again for all your help and anyone with BofA contact info, if you could PM me that would be great!

BoA is notoriously difficult to GW. However, you might try seeking out their community relations director, at their Corporate HQ. Google the SEC Filing, or get the annual report from their website. You should be able to find an address there.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would you mind forwarding the information for Midland along to me?

Thank you!

Message 8 of 14
bvick27
New Contributor

In your PMs!

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also in need of information for midland please!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.