Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill letter to CMRE financial services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill letter to CMRE financial services

I emailed the CEO about 3 weeks ago and never got a response. I think the best plan of action with these guys is to pay the collection and then try for the GW letter and/or dispute with the CRAs with the "already paid" reasoning. 

Message 21 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lowkeyorca -- did they agree to a PFD recently?

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous -- did they agree to a PFD recently?

Yes, it was 2 weeks ago. But like I said, it's because they violated the FCBA and didn't want me to pursue action. My lawyer advised me not to pay them, because 1) Prime Hospital is being investigated by the DoJ for billing and medicare fraud, and 2) because their agreement to delete if I don't pursue legal action is a form of extortion.

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP thanks for letting us know there is a second option if a PFD doesn't work. Now I know
Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE!!!Goodwill letter to CMRE financial services

@Anonymous wrote:

I sent out a goodwill letter to CMRE and received the reply today. They will remove the collection from Ex and TU. Just sent regular mail and a basic GW letter to their address. No EO or anything. Really surprised and happy. Now I need to get CashCall removed and hubby is golden. Hope this helps someone else who has to deal with them.

Did this ever actually drop off your credit reports yet? Just curious if they upheld their promise or not since it looks like it's been over 30 days since you got the letter ...

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: UPDATE!!!Goodwill letter to CMRE financial services

I've found that CMRE folds in the first round of the HIPAA process.  Google it and use it Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used hippa process on them and there still on my EX report.
Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it did come off. Quickly too. About 1-2 weeks after we received the letter.
Message 28 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes it did come off. Quickly too. About 1-2 weeks after we received the letter.

Congrats again. Good to know there's hope.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.