Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill response from HSBC Preseident

tag
thojawan2000
Established Member

Goodwill response from HSBC Preseident

I received a goodwill response for the President of HSBC. I never expected to my little letters to reach him. I guess that's a good thing but his response basically states that HSBC appreciates the time I have taken to express my concerns regarding my account and they apologize for any inconvenience this matter has caused me. BUT after receiving several requests from me to adjust my account, the account has been investigated and they are unable to comply with my request for an update to my credit profile.

They included billing statements (all accurate) as their responses to all of my goodwill requests. The account was charged off in 2005 and PIF late 2005.

Do I have any options or should I get over it and just live with it for 3 more years? 

Starting Score: 658
Current Score: 658
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodwill response from HSBC Preseident

Keep sending the GWs. Never give up. Though, if your lates are only 30 or 60 days, then I'd probably back off a little as they likely aren't hurting your score.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.