Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill's any one???

tag
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: Goodwill's any one???

Dear Mr. Hoffman,

I just wanted to thank you again for the time you have taken to work with us on payments when we couldn't meet our obligations to you according to the original terms of our agreement.  We did have a difficult time due to (layoff / sickness / whatever), but our financial obligations are very important to us, which is why we kept in contact and made sure that we did pay everything in full.  We have since recovered from that unfortunate situation and now are in a position that ensures that even if a (whatever) happens again, we have more of a cushion available to us.  Since we are now trying to qualify for a mortgage, every little bit of a credit score bump means lower payment, we are hoping that you would reconsider removing the late payments from our credit reports.  While we understand that it was our responsibility to make payments on time and for the full agreed-to amount and that our inability to do so at the time inconvenienced you, we also would like you to know that we take our debt very seriously as evidenced by our paying every last penny of the amount we owed (any details about your specific situation here).  We look forward to the next time we have need of furniture.  Thank you for your consideration,

savmeformyse

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 14
savmeformyse
Valued Member

Thank You so much I am bad with words You So ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Score: EQ: 583 TU: 623
Current Score: EQ: 624 TU: 701
Goal Score: Both Scores 680 Plus!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I thought that was a pretty sweet letter mauve put here as well!  Anytime you need to, post your letter & we can check it out before you send it.  There are times that you have one good shot to make that GW work.  We're all more than happy to proofread!  Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 13 of 14
savmeformyse
Valued Member

Thanks!! This site is like the best hidden treasure ever ! Everyday I check I find something new and inspiring you all are really Great people and that is very rare Thanks to everyone who has made this journey bearable for everyone we all greatly appreciate it!!

Starting Score: EQ: 583 TU: 623
Current Score: EQ: 624 TU: 701
Goal Score: Both Scores 680 Plus!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.