Valued Member
ZiggstergetsaREFI

Goodwill success - maybe

Hello everyone. Thanks for all your advice. I lobbied Ocwen to stop reporting ONE 30 day late from my reports. (I had 4 total). They sent me an email cofirming, and said they have no control over how long it will take the bureaus to change the reports. Does anyone have experience as to how long I'll have to wait? Thanks!

Valued Contributor
rckstrscott

Re: Goodwill success - maybe

svobodny wrote:

Hello everyone. Thanks for all your advice. I lobbied Ocwen to stop reporting ONE 30 day late from my reports. (I had 4 total). They sent me an email cofirming, and said they have no control over how long it will take the bureaus to change the reports. Does anyone have experience as to how long I'll have to wait? Thanks!

Usually should see results in a couple of weeks but it can take up to 45 from experience.. Usually changes happen sooner than later, but sometimes you just have to wait it out..

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX
Valued Member
ZiggstergetsaREFI

Thanks, rckstrscott.

I have a confirmation number from Ocwen, but I'm hesitant to contact the CRA's with it so it doesn't get jinxed!

Regular Contributor
User273165

It will take from 30 to 45 days for the CRA to update their files.

Good Luck

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}