Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill success

tag
rebuildingmission2013
Contributor

Goodwill success

I settled my 2 First Premier accounts @ 66% of the debt then sent in a goodwill letter to mark as PIF. They responded by changing my accounts to good standibg from derog charge offs and PIF. I recommend First Premier as they are very forgiving.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill success

Good to know!

Message 2 of 7
tenillelg
Valued Member

How did you settle the debt, did you call in and make arrangements or send a settlement offer by mail?  Also How did you request the PIF, snail mail or an specific email?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm glad that you've had good luck with them.  My husband has a settled account with them that was never sent to collection agencies.  We settled with FPB directly.  We've had no luck getting them to remove.  

Message 4 of 7
Rebuilder2016
Contributor

I paid a CO account for full amount directly to First Premier and they have refused all goodwill letters to delete. They updated it to paid but still shows charged off account.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! It's an excellent feeling when creditors show you they have a heart :-) 

Message 6 of 7
LoveGoodCredit
Frequent Contributor

Can you send me the first premiere contact please?  I am trying to work with them on a paid charge off.

Starting Score:
August Equifax 558 TU 600 EX 570
Current Score: Equifax FICO 642 TU FICO662 EX 651 (credit.com) 06/21/2013
Goal Score: 720 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.