Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill to BAC Home Loan Servicing LP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill to BAC Home Loan Servicing LP

I worked so hard to rebuild my credit, bought a car in November 2007, purchased a home in May 2008, was able to open credit cards and use them smart throughout 2008 and then I lost my job in June 2009.  OUCH!!  Unemployment is Florida is $250 a week so needless to say, I didn't pay my mortgage from September 09 to December 2009.  Started making paymentstried the MHA thing only to find out that it's literally impossible to have any modification done.  Fortunately, I've been working 2 jobs for the last month and have enough money to pay my mortgage from September to December.  I talked to Bank of America and they will waive the late fees, but I'm curious to know if anyone has had luck with Goodwill adjustment from BAC Home Loans.  My car payment has never been late and neither have my credit cards, just my mortgage. 

Let's see how this goes!

Maria

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rkp25
Valued Member

Re: Goodwill to BAC Home Loan Servicing LP

I just mailed out a GW to BAC Home Loans on Monday, so I'll let you know.  I have some 90 day lates on my mortgage from 2006 and a lot in 2007, but we finally sold our home and paid in in full.  I'm hoping they'll adjust it.

I'll post if I see any changes.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.