Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill to First Premier

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Goodwill to First Premier

Just emailed GW to First Premier asking to remove lates. I have 2 cards with them and have not missed a payment since paying the balance in full in February. Oldest card is 2 years old.

Will keep you posted

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodwill to First Premier

@Anonymous wrote:

Just emailed GW to First Premier asking to remove lates. I have 2 cards with them and have not missed a payment since paying the balance in full in February. Oldest card is 2 years old.

Will keep you posted

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Will keep you posted

Good luck Smiley Happy

I tried the same approach..I get a letter in the mail about 2 weeks later basically telling me in a nice way to f'off. They told me I had a responsibility and it was to pay on time. Why would we remove accurate information? We are not allowed to do that, blah blah blah...

so I have a first premier late rotting on my credit reports as well..good luck to you

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Will keep you posted

Good luck Smiley Happy

I tried the same approach..I get a letter in the mail about 2 weeks later basically telling me in a nice way to f'off. They told me I had a responsibility and it was to pay on time. Why would we remove accurate information? We are not allowed to do that, blah blah blah...

so I have a first premier late rotting on my credit reports as well..good luck to you

Yup. Just received the same generic letter from First Premier telling me it wasn't going to happen. I hear youre not supposed to take No for an answer. So I will try again in a few weeks. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.