Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill update!

tag
leahkline86
New Contributor

Goodwill update!

I have been working for about 5 weeks on a goodwill deletion of FOUR paid collections with Berlin-Wheeler. I called multiple times, was denied every time. I searched everywhere for contact info for someone other than a customer service rep and finally came across some email addresses of random people who are higher up in the company. Most of them were random positions (VP of sales, etc). It was 4 different people and I emailed them once a week for about 5 weeks. It was always super nice each time, but I never got a response. I just got one today from one of the ladies who said someone already responded. I went and looked at my credit karma report (I pay for the scores here) and sure enough, ALL FOUR were deleted!! I am stoked. I doubt there will be a score change from those deletions bc I have about 8 more to go, but my goodness I am so excited for a little success.

We also got some credit cards to help or score. My score update is below. It has increased tremendously since I started about 6 weeks ago.

May 27, 2015
Equifax: 596
Transunion: 598
Experian: 583

July 13, 2015
Equifax: 635
Transunion: 667
Experian: 673
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
needtodobetter
Frequent Contributor

Re: Goodwill update!

That is awesome - way to go!  Congrats!!

05/01/15: EQ 519 TU 541 EX 506
10/28/15: EQ 637 TU 646 EX 622
First Goal Score: 600
Second Goal Score: 640
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.