Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill with Dept of Education-Direct

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Goodwill with Dept of Education-Direct

@Anonymous wrote:

Can you provide the wording used to dispute? 

I have the same issue. And it hasn't been removed yet 

I wrote in the comments section that something along the lines of "Rehab has been completed, accounts should be deleted as promised."

I got a dispute update email from EQ this morning notifiying me that my accounts had been removed from my reports! Thanks to all for the great advise.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

direct loan is no more, it was removed because their is no one there to answer the disput request 

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Small update.

My TU score reported by Discover dropped 24pts from 637 to 613 when the 8 tradelines for the Student Loans were dropped from my credit report. This brough my total accounts reporting from 13 down to 5. Even though every single payment reported on all 8 accounts was 120+ late. I was expecting a 5-15 point increase, not a 24 point drop. I still am paying off one CO that will be fully paid in August, hopefully. I accidentally let my cards report 49% uti in April, I had submitted payment in full for each card but it posted the day the statement was released. Other than the CO, high UTI reporting, and 3 lates from 2011 on a different Student Loan account, I have nothing reporting negatively on my reports. I guess I need to let my 3 revolving and 1 installment account age. I have $1,001.00 in total available credit: secured Cap1 Platinum $201.00, Cap1 QS1 $500.00, & Discover IT secured $300.00. I know increasing my credit limits will help but unfortunately I only have 1 card that can get a credit limit increase right now and I'd rather put any extra money towards paying off the CO account.  

Message 13 of 14
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Not sure if it's the same situation but I'm working on fedloan and they adjusted my accounts to show past forbearance on reported lates. The accounts were removed then put back on within a day or so. No score changes yet :/

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.