Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwills, round 2

tag
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Goodwills, round 2

When I first started my GW campaign, I don't think I really believed that it was going to take such persistence!

• My first goodwill acknowledgement was a complete success. 3 30 day lates deleted! Yes! (Can you see why I thought this was going to be a cake walk?)
  • My next was a promise to get back to me within 30 days. Here it is, 45 days later... I just re-faxed the letter.
  • Another company refused to acknowledge me at all. They've now received another letter and a fax. 
  • Another company said no. I haven't yet re-attacked that one just yet, but I've got an idea or two. 

I am in no hurry - I have another 18 months before I will be applying for financing of any kind. Even though I know it will be a long road, I am savoring the successes I've had so far, and I am armed with all kinds of newfound knowledge. Here's to the long haul! 

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
aurelie00
Regular Contributor

Re: Goodwills, round 2

I have had a similar point of view!  I had really quick success with my first round, and am now at a very tall road block.  And I have a loooong way to go.  I am reminding myself on a DAILY basis to stay positive, persistant, and continue reading the advice on these boards! 

Starting Score: 524
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 3
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Re: Goodwills, round 2

auriele, I agree, it's going to take positivity and persistence!

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.