Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Googled Leads to Dead Ends

tag
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

Googled Leads to Dead Ends

In a quest to repair my credit I have been sending out GW and PFD letters. I have been successful in getting a few deletions and now I'm obsessed.
I sent a PFD to Receivables Performance Management only to receive a "call us" reply.

If anyone has email address that surpass CSR for the following:
-Receivables Performance Management
-Franklin Collection
-National Credit Systems (GW)

Is deeply appreciate the PM of info. I refuse to accept having such poor credit scores. Seven years is like a prison sentence. I'm very new to this and if I succeed at credit repairing. I will be the first person in my family to have credit, let alone good credit.
Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Re: Googled Leads to Dead Ends

Check your PM

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 2 of 12
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much. That one piece of information is an incredible start. I'm looking forward to getting help with the other two. Thank you once again.
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 3 of 12
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

I'm still hunting down information on Franklin Collection Services to no avail. Although, from everything I've read searching in the forum and Google they are going to be a pain to deal with. Yay!
Message 4 of 12
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Can someone PM the Receivables Performance Management info to me as well....ty in advance

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you click here, I think you will find the answer you are looking for.

Hope this helps! 

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

For whodat, I think your answer can be found by clicking here.

Hope this helps!

Message 7 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you offered a PFD, you have intiated negotiations. They have asked you to call them.  I know that many say never, ever to talk to a debt collector, but it is kinda difficult to conduct negotiations without talking.  Just be sure not to admit to anything, and dont fall for offers that promise to report the debt as "paid" or that promise CR deletion but wont put their offer in writing.

I, personally, would call them.  You seem to know the process, and can hang up at any time.

Message 8 of 12
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

If the reply I received had more than a general statement and a 800 number on it I may consider calling...maybe. I will go buy some stamps today and send a letter. I sent a letter before but the address wasn't valid.

Honestly I do not have the correct tenperment to talk with collection agencies on the phone and I do want any extreme adverse reaction to my credit report based on a bad conversation. At this time, I will stick to letters and e- mails if possible.
Message 9 of 12
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

I sent a second email to Receivables Performance to see if I could obtain a different point of contact but it appears the same person answers the emails. I tried using the PM contact I received but it appears to no longer be valid. (I still appreciate it though.)

So I will definitely be off to the store soon to purchase stamps and computer paper. If anyone has info for Franklin Collection Service, or National Credit Systems I'd be very grateful. Thank you to everyone in advance.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.