cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got Late Payments on HSBC Credit Cards??? Dispute It. (Might work for you too)

tag
samahok
Contributor

Re: Got Late Payments on HSBC Credit Cards??? Dispute It. (Might work for you too)

I tried on mulitple occasions to find out exactly why I was having that account reporting negatively and never got an answer.  If it was in fact accurate, I would not have disputed and just tried GWing them.  Since I never got any type of response, and having them tell me over the phone that they cant access my records from that long ago that I have grounds to dispute.  I am not sure if the lates are even affecting me, because it was only reporting negatively on my TU report, which according to myFICO happens to be my highest score.

Ill just have to wait and see.

Message 11 of 12
Shokk
Established Contributor

Re: Got Late Payments on HSBC Credit Cards??? Dispute It. (Might work for you too)

I had 3 old HSBC charge off accounts.  I disputed because I stopped paying everything about the same time, and the dates didn't match up.  One account was completely removed and the payment history was removed on the other 2 on EQ.  On TU, the payment history is there, but many of the lates were removed.  No clue why the difference.

I had called Cap One first and they said they had no payment history.  Still waiting on EX.  Disputed from annual credit report and they actually use the full 45 days.

I've sent GW letters via email a couple days ago.  No reponse yet, but hopefull.

I don't know my start scores, but low 500s. 6/2013

2/19/15
EQ FAKO - 638
EX FICO - 665
TU FICO - 697
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.