Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a judgement vacated!!

tag
Sass2009
Valued Member

Got a judgement vacated!!

So I am hoping to buy a home in the next 12-18 months and the one last thing I needed off of my report is coming off.  I just learned that a judgement that is reporting to all three of my credit reports is coming off and I'm so excited.  I will be in my gardening phase as of 1/1/13 and hope to be in a new home in 2014.  My goal is to get into the 700 club by the end of next year and qualify for an FHA loan or do NACA.  I have been reading personal finance books and really working hard for the last six to seven months on my credit.  I'm really happy that I found this group and that I am working to get to a place where I have good credit.  Getting good credit will not happen overnight, but I am starting to get to a place where I'm paying all my bills on time and I have a couple of credit cards.  Feeling very blessed right now.

Starting Score: 512
Current Score: 651
Goal Score: 700 Club

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

4/2012 - EX: 512, TU: 527, EQ: 530
02/13: TU: 628 EQ: 678 EX: 632 (FAKO)
Get in the 700 Club in 2013
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Re: Got a judgement vacated!!

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good news,  This forum has been a God send to many including myself.  Congrats!

Message 3 of 6
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 4 of 6
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 6
timotiger
New Contributor

Sass, congratulations on the judgement vacate! FYI, I am a mortgage officer and want to let you know you can qualify for an FHA loan with a mid score of 620. You will get the same rate as a borrower that has a 780 under the FHA program. You just need to have 3.5% of the sales price for down payment. Best wishes.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.