cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my deletion letters from CMRE today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got my deletion letters from CMRE today!

6/10/15 update: Those two accounts are no longer showing up on my report, however my credit score didn't move up or down. Not sure if it would move ASAP (if its even going to move at all)  or if it would take some time to update the actual score.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is awesome !!! I called the CRA when PFA sent me my deletion letters and was able to e-mail copies to TU / EQ, Experian politely said "We can wait", I responded with.. I cant..lol

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aw I didn't know we could do that! I'm still waiting for it to fall of TransUnion though. Could you provide me the email address?? Thanks!

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

6/10/15 update: Those two accounts are no longer showing up on my report, however my credit score didn't move up or down. Not sure if it would move ASAP (if its even going to move at all)  or if it would take some time to update the actual score.

If you are getting your score from here, thats normal - removal of items does not trigger a score update. You'll have to wait until another change such as a balance change or a new inquiry triggers a new score calculation.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.