Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my first big fat no.

tag
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Got my first big fat no.

Just got a call in response to two GW email.. a big fat no.  Not surprised, and not gonna give up!

Question - is it worth lettering the crap out of the OC (a utility company) and asking them to pull the debt from the CA who won't delete?  This is paid, btw.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Hevj1119
Regular Contributor

Re: Got my first big fat no.

Can anyone give me some links or search terms to find posts where people have explained what I could complain to the BBB about the CA in this case?

They're accurately reporting information but they tell me to F off every time they get a GW letter or email from me.   I never actually paid them, I paid the OC.  I was hoping a BBB complaint might spark some action, but I don't know what to say.

Message 2 of 5
avigeant83
New Contributor

I've been trying to PFD with one collection (cavalry) and got a few collections I want to GW with NO luck Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 5
VirtualCuriosity
Established Contributor

The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th no don't hurt as much

TU713, EQ 731 , EX 726 (As of 12/13/14) - Personal Goal = 760

“Beware of little expenses. A small leak will sink a great ship” – Benjamin Franklin

Gardening since 3-26-15

Message 4 of 5
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

I received my first rejections about a week ago. Round two of letters & emails go out tomorrow.

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.