Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my response from chase gw

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my response from chase gw

So I sent an email to chase CEO, and was contacted by a nice lady about it, and was told she couldn't find who they sold it to, I got a letter in the mail today saying
We suggest you contact Hilco Receivables directly with any further inquiry regarding this account.
and then it gives the contact info..

They said they sold the account off completely to Hilco in June 2011
But Midland is the one on my credit report...

time to get down to the bottom of this. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
pt2005
Regular Contributor

Re: Got my response from chase gw

@Anonymous wrote:

So I sent an email to chase CEO, and was contacted by a nice lady about it, and was told she couldn't find who they sold it to, I got a letter in the mail today saying
We suggest you contact Hilco Receivables directly with any further inquiry regarding this account.
and then it gives the contact info..

They said they sold the account off completely to Hilco in June 2011
But Midland is the one on my credit report...

time to get down to the bottom of this. 

OP: Would you please PM me the email of Chase CEO. I sent  3 GW letters to Chase to ask for deletion of a paid/settled charge off but got response in letter as "The account reports correctly and will continue to report ...." Thanks

FICO Scores 8: EX 731, EQ 731, TU 725

Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 9.5K | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5K | Cap1 Venture Visa 3.5K | Cap1 QS MC 3.5K | Discover IT 1K | Cap1 Spark Cash 15K | AMEX SimplyCash 9K

Store: PayPal SmartConnect 10K | JCP 5.2K | Banana 3.3K | Walmart 4.5K | Kohls 1.5K | TargetRED 200
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.