Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got response from Equifax dispute..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got response from Equifax dispute..

Feeling pretty good about the dispute I did with EQ. Was able to finally get them to show my correct address, job, and removed several incorrect bits of personal info. All the PFD CA have been removed. That leaves zero left there. The big one I think is the late payments reported from Navient. They had me for 23 lates per loan..of which I have four loans. Needless to say 92 total lates wasn't helping. As of the notification I got today, all the lates have been removed. Should that have a heavy impact on my score, in a good way?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Got response from Equifax dispute..

Not sure how much of an impact but a lot of lates falling off will have a positive impact on your score. That good news. Congrats! Equifax too! Wow, I'm shocked because they can be difficult.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it surely should have!  Congrats on your success!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I was pretty shocked with EQ as well. Waiting on the other two but have hope they will follow.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I got my lates removed from Nelnet, it shifted them into satisfactory accounts/ accounts in good standing. I got a decent 20+ point boost, because they were reporting 90 and 120 day lates, from 2 years ago. I don't know how much you can expect, but the decrease in adverse accounts and increase in good standing ones may help more than the actual lates being removed or updated.

Good work! Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did your score update yet?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.