Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got response from GEMB about pfd!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got response from GEMB about pfd!!!!

I just sent three emails to ge money bank, 3 different ceo emails.. got a call back within minutes of my emails. in my email i was basically asking for pfd and was just sincere. Im at work now going to call them back in 15 minutes.. Wish me luck.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
ah12345
Contributor

Re: Got response from GEMB about pfd!!!!

Let's us know what happens can you pm me the emails you use trying to get ge to delete a payed charge off thx

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 2 of 8
ironsight
Valued Member

I would like that contact as well please.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

yea about to call her in a minute..

ah12345  have u sent them a pfd thru mail yet?
Message 4 of 8
lamplight2012
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yea about to call her in a minute..

@ah12345  have u sent them a pfd thru mail yet?

I just sent them a GW letter, and they said Sherman A.K.A LVNV Funding, LLC can control it and have it removed.

Experian: 693 | Transunion: 700 | Equifax: 690 | Utilization 4 %

EX: 5 | TU: 8 | EQ: 7
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ill give u all the contact info and everything in a few minutes, i just called her back and got her vm and left a mssg. Hopefully this doesnt turn into phone tag while im at work. Im praying she just says "hey we got your email and we will delete the tradeline as soon as you pay" that will be awesome..fingers crossed! say your prayers guys.. im gunna pm you guys the email adresses.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

bad news guys just got off the phone with a rep there. she said a pfd isnt something that they practice at ge money bank and that they reported what was accurate. Im not giving up though.. this was my first attempt and im going to write thru mail and email over and over until they agree to do what i want. if you still want the contact info let me know.. Im going to keep a postive approach to this and keep trying.

Message 7 of 8
ah12345
Contributor

No I just payed the account was hurting my utility digging my score but I will try a goodwill but need email or info for upper people to see if I can get them to remove the charge off which was payed in full last week just got FICO alert score when up 9 points GE account shows payed charge off now with 0 balance utility still high at 57% mostly on my Firestone card need to bring that down and should have a nice boost.

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.