cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got some cleanup done. Where do I go now?

tag
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Got some cleanup done. Where do I go now?

I'm down to two collections on my reports, both from Meade and associates, and both are old, over 4 years old. I've tried pfd, DV, and goodwill. Nothing works, they won't budge. The amounts are not huge, $295 and $600. Any advice on what to do? They're both medical. I thought of doing that hippa thing, but it's kinda confusing. It would be nice to have zero collections, though.
I also have a ch 7 from 2008, and some paid charge offs from Merrick bank, fort financial credit union, and Bank of America. The only other negatives I have are some 30 day lates and a couple of 60s. The 60 days are over two years old now. 30 day with honda financial in November,2013 and a 30 day late from just being a forgetful dummy with Harley Davidson in January, 2014...
I have a ridiculous number of inquiries, and I've opened one new credit card in the past 30 days, as well as one new car loan, credit one bank, and Ally are the new trade lines...
Any suggestions?
My ficos pulled today from this site are 639 Ex, 619 tu, and a horrendous 520 eq. Not a CLUE why the range is so big. There's nothing majorly different from each...
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Got some cleanup done. Where do I go now?

Have you tried dealing with the OC?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.