Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graduated Fingerhut Fresh Start

tag
Kimberly68
Regular Contributor

Graduated Fingerhut Fresh Start

made my 4th payment to include the $30 deposit Nov 17th.  It took approximately, 3 days to clear my bank but the payment online showed $0 balance.  I called last night to make sure everything was ok and was advised that I now have a revolving account with Fingerhut and can start shopping right away.......I think i will allow it to marinate for  a minute since now I have (3) three revolving accounts.  I have devised a plan to payoff the repo vehicle I co-signed for a friend and the two other baddies on my report by April. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Graduated Fingerhut Fresh Start

@Kimberly68 wrote:

made my 4th payment to include the $30 deposit Nov 17th.  It took approximately, 3 days to clear my bank but the payment online showed $0 balance.  I called last night to make sure everything was ok and was advised that I now have a revolving account with Fingerhut and can start shopping right away.......I think i will allow it to marinate for  a minute since now I have (3) three revolving accounts.  I have devised a plan to payoff the repo vehicle I co-signed for a friend and the two other baddies on my report by April. 

Grats on your graduation, enjoy it Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.