Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grant & Weber PFD Success!!!!

tag
smb0730
Established Member

Grant & Weber PFD Success!!!!

I wrote one PFD towards the end of May....got no response. Did some research and found the name of the Client Services Manager online, so I directed another letter to her attention on June 15 (both were sent CMRRR). I received a letter in the mail June 28 saying that they accepted my settlement offer (which was $100 less than they were billing me for) and would remove it from all three of my credit reports after certified payment was received. I was a little skeptical that they would remove it, but within 2 days of them receiving my payment, it really was removed from all three credit reports! Thanks to everyone who has helped on this forum!!!!! I never would've known that was possible. Now, I'm working on a couple other baddies and feeling a little more confident that I can actually resolve them!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KeepSwimming
Regular Contributor

Re: Grant & Weber PFD Success!!!!

Congrats! I think the advent of the internet has probably made these people's lives hell. Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU: 550 EQ: 556 (pulled 6/2010)
Current Score: (pulled 4/18/11) TU: 668(pulled 4/18/2011) EQ: 741
Goal Score: Above 700 on both

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Minato08
Valued Member

Congratulations.  I'm curious.  Was there a signature on the letter they sent accepting your PFD offer?

Message 3 of 4
smb0730
Established Member

@Minato08 wrote:

Congratulations.  I'm curious.  Was there a signature on the letter they sent accepting your PFD offer?

Thanks for the congrats! No one actually signed the letter, they just had the printed name of one of their reps.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.