Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Lakes GW Success!!!

tag
Williamsjk2
Valued Member

Great Lakes GW Success!!!

Yesterday I had emailed a VP at Great Lakes Higher Education, she emailed me back thanking me for the letter and that someone would be contacting me to discuss my request.  I got a call later that night (while I was on the Metro) and the representative said that they were going to remove all lates from my account!!!!

I had been reading alot on these boards regarding student loan companies being the most difficult to get GW from, so you can imagine how elated I was when she told me they were going to do it!

wooohooo!

Starting Score: EQ 540 w/ 15 baddies
Current Score: EQ 648 TU 668 w/ 1 baddie
Goal Score: EQ 800 TU 800 w/ 0 baddies

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Well on my way to the 700 club!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Great Lakes GW Success!!!

You are correct .....Woo Hoo.gif.........Congrats to YOU!!!

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

could you PM me the contact info for Great Lakes. Trying to get lates removed also. TIA

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really appreciate if someone could give me the contact info as well
Message 4 of 8
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

congratulations! i been reading more and more success with GW's. myfico forums is awesome. great place for us to share our success, problems, ideas ect. great thanks for your post.
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 5 of 8
MiWen
Established Member

I am looking for this contact information. If anyone can PM me I would greatly appreciate it, Thanks!

Message 6 of 8
socratesyear

I'm also looking for the  contact info for Great Lakes GW letters.  Could someone please PM me?

Message 7 of 8
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.