Valued Member
Williamsjk2

Great Lakes GW Success!!!

Yesterday I had emailed a VP at Great Lakes Higher Education, she emailed me back thanking me for the letter and that someone would be contacting me to discuss my request.  I got a call later that night (while I was on the Metro) and the representative said that they were going to remove all lates from my account!!!!

I had been reading alot on these boards regarding student loan companies being the most difficult to get GW from, so you can imagine how elated I was when she told me they were going to do it!

wooohooo!

Starting Score: EQ 540 w/ 15 baddies
Current Score: EQ 625 TU 640 w/ 6 baddies
Goal Score: EQ 800 TU 800 w/ 0 baddies

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Well on my way to the 700 club!!!
LIGHTNIN

Re: Great Lakes GW Success!!!

You are correct .....Woo Hoo.gif.........Congrats to YOU!!!

FICO's Oct 2013 TU711 EQ713 EX723~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
New Contributor
bt5418

could you PM me the contact info for Great Lakes. Trying to get lates removed also. TIA

Starting Score: EQ ? TU 620 EX 566 (F)
Current Score: EQ 647, TU 641, EX? ??
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Established Member
Lostandconfused

I would really appreciate if someone could give me the contact info as well
Regular Contributor
deadbishop

congratulations! i been reading more and more success with GW's. myfico forums is awesome. great place for us to share our success, problems, ideas ect. great thanks for your post.
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Established Member
MiWen

I am looking for this contact information. If anyone can PM me I would greatly appreciate it, Thanks!

socratesyear

I'm also looking for the  contact info for Great Lakes GW letters.  Could someone please PM me?

Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+