Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great News!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great News!

Hello all!

So I wanted first say THANK YOU for the help with a previous issue I had with National Credit Solution. I sent a DV letter, filed a complaint with the BBB and received a letter on Monday that they are "remitting this file back to our client for their further review. We are ceasing to collect on this acount and are closing this account. Additionally, we will request an update to your credit bureaus." WOO HOO!

Is there anything else that I need to do? Should I contact the original company (BMG) to dispute the account as well?

Thanks for the help.

Christine

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Intuitive1913
Valued Member

Re: Great News!

WOW! That is great news. I had a collection pop up from them also for some Random BMG account that I know I dont have anymore. So you just DV'd the collection agency and they are no longer collecting?  Did you include in your DV that you were going to file a complaint?

Please let me know. I'm anxious to get this off.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great News!

No I did not include in the letter that I had filed a complaint but BBB contacts them within a week and NCS has 30 days to reply.

I also posted my story on ripoffreport.com, which NCS has employees check regularly.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.