Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Progress

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great Progress

Hello everyone. I first pulled my 3 Fico scores on April 1st. They were EQ 631, TU 614 and EX 614. As of today my scores are. EQ 669, TU 698 and EX 696. Thanks to this board I was able to have what collections I had removed. (Except for one last one on my EQ report that should be off soon.) And got a First Premier CO removed. I have a few 30 day lates on an old car loan that are 4 years old that I'm stuck with though. Until I started reading this forum I had no idea about PFD's. So, I just want to say thank you to all the contributors. I've learned so much and won't ever get myself into a bad credit situation again. Now to hit 700!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great Progress

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello everyone. I first pulled my 3 Fico scores on April 1st. They were EQ 631, TU 614 and EX 614. As of today my scores are. EQ 669, TU 698 and EX 696. Thanks to this board I was able to have what collections I had removed. (Except for one last one on my EQ report that should be off soon.) And got a First Premier CO removed. I have a few 30 day lates on an old car loan that are 4 years old that I'm stuck with though. Until I started reading this forum I had no idea about PFD's. So, I just want to say thank you to all the contributors. I've learned so much and won't ever get myself into a bad credit situation again. Now to hit 700!

Congrats on that and I would imagine that it would be by christmas most likely you will be in the 700's Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
HomeSeeker

Good job 😀🎉

Message 3 of 12
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good job on the progress

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried GW letters for the lates on the auto loan?
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have tried GW for the lates. They are with GM Financial and they won't budge.
Message 6 of 12
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

How did you handle the FP?
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

FP was reporting different information to each CRA like the DOFD. I sent them a letter about the differences on each credit report and they removed it.
Message 8 of 12
Jamgal40
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
FP was reporting different information to each CRA like the DOFD. I sent them a letter about the differences on each credit report and they removed it.

WitchyKitty congrats on your progress. Did you dispute via email? Did you send evidence (screenshots, etc...)?

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jamgal. I sent an email to the pres email and filed on the bbb. I didn't send anything but told them exactly what was reporting incorrectly. They answered in 11 days and it was deleted in 33 days.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.