Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow Financial - Serious Help Please

tag
Hopelives2
Regular Contributor

UPDATE: Re: Grow Financial - Serious Help Please

I have been contacted by an executive.  Smiley Happy

I have been told they are going to erase the erroneous and derogatory remarks off my credit reports, send me a balance to pay off the loan, and erase the late fees as well as send me a letter stating there should be no derogatory remarks on my credit reports related to Grow.

Will see when I 1) get the letter and 2) the derogs are removed.

Patiently tapping my toe and cautiously optimistic!

Message 11 of 16
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: Grow Financial - Serious Help Please

Wow.

Keep us posted!!!
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 12 of 16
JennaD075
Contributor

Way to go!

Message 13 of 16
Erusidhion
Frequent Contributor

I hope you closed all of your accounts down and moved them to somewhere else. They obviously do not have your best interests in mind. I am glad you got everything straightened out but there's other credit unions here in Florida. Suncoast Credit Union has never treated me wrong yet. Now that I have read this story of yours I will advise anyone I know who looks into Grow to go somewhere else. Customer service is making a comeback and if businesses keep treating consumers like crap they're in for a rude awakening. It's 2014 and consumers have many choices available to them to shop somewhere else and they will.

Good luck with everything though. This was a very frustrating and rage inducing story to read.

EQ 654 -- 43 Inquiries
TU 695 -- 54 Inquiries
EX 668 -- 50 Inquiries

Utilization: 9% AAoA: 20 months Total History: 3Y
Updated: 08/04/2017 Premier 3B
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG I hope you managed to get this straightened out OP. I recently got a vehicle loan with Grow in October. After reading this thread I'm thinking I should run NOW. I already have an issue with their customer service - It's NON-EXISTANT! Hopefully I can find a good refinancing option and head for the hills.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow this was very interesting yet very wrong on their behalf! They need to be sued! Smh!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.