Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grrrr...darn CCT!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grrrr...darn CCT!

I've been waiting for my credit update for 4 days now!! And I got my update today. 5pt increase on experian making it 585 and NOTHING (no score change) on tu or eq Smiley Sad uggh!! 

edited: to add no score change

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Grrrr...darn CCT!

If you haven't or can't pull the other 2 reports yet it won't show the scores from them. When you say nothing do you mean no score, or no score change?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No score change Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

TU an EQ only update monthly. I too am frustrated as EX has yet to be updated since I joined on 11-15.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't wait to see what my next tu score is going to be. I'm impatiently waiting for it because i'm only 3 pts away from seeing my very first 600 score! 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hammer

Do they update on a certain day, or is it when you pull them? I can pull them again as of yesterday, but don't want to waste the pull if the score won't update until the first or something
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX updates daily.....TU and EQ you can pull once every 30 days......no sooner than 30 days from your last pull.  It should count down in the message/alert section on the right side of your home screen. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.