Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guess who's in the 700 club?! ;))

tag
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

Guess who's in the 700 club?! ;))

I decided to go ahead and pull the MYFICO Score trigger on atleast one of my reports and guess what?! My score was 791

yay me!

who can tell me how to put that beautiful score in my signature with all it's bells and whistles please! AND AT THAT, MY SCORE SAID THAT NOT HAVING A LOAN WAS SUPPRESING MY SCORE!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Starting Score:TU:791(Dec3), EX:783, EQ:000
Current Score: TU:786(Aug9), EX:776, EQ:782 (Aug8)
Goal Score:820 across all boards

If all pork chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot dogs! -Steven Universe
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Mantis350
Regular Contributor

Re: Guess who's in the 700 club?! ;))

Congrats!  These forums sure are an amazing source of info.  I just broke into the 700s recently (just barely) but it does feel great.  Hopefully I'll be in the same range as you in the next year.

PenFed Rewards Visa Sig-$14,000 | BofA Plat Visa-$12,500 | Discover IT-$11,000 | NASA-$7,500 | WF Cash Rewards Visa-$6,800 | BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig-$6,500 | Barclay Rewards MC-$6,000 | Cap1 QS Visa Sig-$5,750 | Citi DC-$5,500 | Cap1 Venture 1-$4,500 | Cap1 QS-$3,400 | Chase Freedom-$3,400 | AMEX BCE-$2,000 | Lowes-$15,000 | Home Depot-$5,000
|Current Score(2/19/2016)|| 709 EQ || 734 TU || 729 EXP ||
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ya know...It people like you that make people like me hate people like you! Just Kidding!! LOL, Grats dude! I hope to be up there someday....

Message 3 of 12
bkelly906
Regular Contributor

Congrats! Great job!!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My fakos are in the 700s. I wonder what my FICOs are really at.

Message 5 of 12
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! My fakos are in the 700s. I wonder what my FICOs are really at.

My fako's on CreditKarma, Quizzle and CreditSesame, are CK770-Q806-CS805. So I was suprised to see my Credit Score of 791 at MyFico. I feel like Awesome Sauce! If I can get a clean report ANYONE CAN!

Message 6 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@LShawn08 wrote:

I decided to go ahead and pull the MYFICO Score trigger on atleast one of my reports and guess what?! My score was 791

yay me!

who can tell me how to put that beautiful score in my signature with all it's bells and whistles please! AND AT THAT, MY SCORE SAID THAT NOT HAVING A LOAN WAS SUPPRESING MY SCORE!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Go to My Settings>>>>Personal Information>>>>>Signature Box. Then just type in the information and be sure and click “Save” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.

You can also add pictures of your CC’s if you want. Here is a thread telling how to do that: Adding CC pictures.

Message 7 of 12
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonderful. Congratulations.

Message 9 of 12
LShawn08
Frequent Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@LShawn08 wrote:

yay me!

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Go to My Settings>>>>Personal Information>>>>>Signature Box. Then just type in the information and be sure and click “Save” at the bottom of the page when you’re done.

You can also add pictures of your CC’s if you want. Here is a thread telling how to do that: Adding CC pictures.

What if I want it to look like your's, MarineVet ?

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.