Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guesses at a score increase?

tag
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

Guesses at a score increase?

Would anyone care to guess what a score increase I might see from the following actions:

1.  Paid Medical collection removed--6.5 years old

2.  Only other "collection" account deleted (it is Midland)

3.  3 COed CC that I was an AU on, removed

4.  An incorrect 60 day late from a HE loan removed.  This is showing as a duplicate account and it was not late.  Mortgage company already said they would fix it.

EQ score is 597. 

I would hope to see around 50 points.  Do you think that is shooting for the stars?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Guesses at a score increase?

@Tooliebell wrote:

I would hope to see around 50 points.  Do you think that is shooting for the stars?

You never know. Anything is possible.

Do you have any other baddies reporting?

Would your AAoA be impacted by the removal of those CCs?

How old was the 60?

Message 2 of 5
Tooliebell
Frequent Contributor

I do have other baddies.  If the 3 AUs come off, I will still have 6 CO credit cards, with a zero balance and a paid after charge off status.  The CO are all dated in summer 2009. 

My AAoA would not be impacted.

The 60 day was just in December 2010.  The loan was paid in full in November 2010, my mortgage company said the CRA misinterpreted the information that was sent.  I am positive that one will come off.

I also have a mortgage and a car loan that is reporting on time payments too.  No open credit cards.  Last late account was December 2009. 

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I bet you could hit 50 off the 60-day alone. Let us know what happens.

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I tend to agree with llecs. That 60 day late being so recent is a real score killer. Getting it removed will help a bunch.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.