Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guessing game, how many points?

tag
nate79416
Regular Contributor

Guessing game, how many points?

Portfolio recovery updates EVERY month, well they agreed to delete as long as I paid the balance in full, I did and waiting for them to delete, I also gw capitol one the OC, and they will will get back to me this week,( hope they delete the charge off) This would be my last baddie on my TU report, right now my fico 8 is 640, and my mortgage score is 627, my credit file is thin because I only have 2 rev accounts, both will report below 30% usage,  I have more than 3 installments on  time no lates! And several other accounts that I have paid in good standing. I do have 4 old medical bills( out of sol) 3 on EX and 1 on EQ. Will I see a nice bump? I"m thinking I should on TU since that is my last collection.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Guessing game, how many points?

i have seen threads where people gain 50,70,90 pts after their last baddie fell off.  just keep working your way to get it off your reports

Message 2 of 6
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i have seen threads where people gain 50,70,90 pts after their last baddie fell off.  just keep working your way to get it off your reports

Same here.

I've got a Ch 13 public record as well as a dozen IIB accounts... all to fall off at the same time.

I'm 670s-680s with the derogs still reporting... ya think I'll see 750+ once they fall off?

I do... a 70 point gain across the board is a fair estimate IMHO.  I've seen bigger gains from people who had just ONE collection falling off.

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 3 of 6
nate79416
Regular Contributor

+31 pt so far on my TU report went from 640-671 YEA BABY! 

Message 4 of 6
corymhoward
Valued Member

Can you pm cap one's contact info please....?

Congrats by the way!!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

That happened to me on Experian. The last baddie was removed after a dispute and my score skyrocketed 89 points!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.