cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guidance and Support needed anybody out there to help?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guidance and Support needed anybody out there to help?

Hello Everyone in the Community,

I'm a young working individualy who recently have been hit with a financial burden train and in need of assistance. I was wondering if anyone out there who know of a place or person that can help me by loaning me $15,000 to $20,000 where I can pay back monthly with interest, my credit is very poor and have exhausted all options with no friends or family or help or a bank that will either. My family and I are extremely struggling to make any ends meet and this burden has taken a toll on us mentally and physicaly. If there is anyone out there can help during this holiday season, my family and I will be forever grateful and forever be in his or her debt. I have a stable job and is very family oriented, dont drink, dont do drugs or gamble. My only intentions with the money is to pay bills and debt that has been brought to our shoulders. I know alot might not believe me in this matter and probably thinks its a scam, but i'm tryn to be as sincere as I can be and hope for some type of miracle. If theres anyone out there at all PLEASE HELP! I will do whatever is neccessary to store trust in him or her. I will provide paystubs, banks statements, ID, verificcatiion of employment anything at all that can prove i'm a good human being I am willing to do. Thank-You

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Guidance and Support needed anybody out there to help?

You might try a CU they are more forgiving than the banks, you can also try the lending club or Prosper. Sorry to hear all this, welcome to the board and I wish you a better 2015 Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

15-20k is a lot of cash.  You need to list your debts in detail.  Creditors and amount owed.  If this is a case where its just too much to juggle then perhaps BK13 or 7 might be in your best interest,

I think however for someone to gauge your overall situation on here, and by chance help you, you'll need to be more specific.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your kind words, same to you also. I have tried CU and all the peer to peer sites with no luck. I've been searching for a company that would give me an opportunity to start over because all I can prove is my income and its stability and been searching if theres any places that would do that but once again came aboard with no luck. Hopefully you can steer me in the right direction thanks

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditwiser

That's something I'm willing to do if anyone can help, I would sit down with them and lay out everything to store trust in them and to show them my ability to pay them back monthly. This is a long shot but would you know anyone that can help?

Message 5 of 9
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Not to rain on your antics or anything, but I don't think anyone on here is going to be willing to "loan out" 15-20k. Most of the people on this board are struggling with there own credit issues while trying to save for mortgages and other adventures. As creditwiser stated bankrupcy may be in your best interest if you can't get a bank or other organization to offer you a loan. Sorry not to offer any better information. If I may ask, what do these debts consist of? Defaulted loans? Collection accounts? Really more information is needed before anyone can offer meaningful help. Usually posters start off with stating what they currently have on there report in regards to bad/good debt. All of your personal information is confidential. No one can find out who/where you are if that helps you feel more at ease :-)
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 6 of 9
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

Agree with what cartwrna wrote. Just based on what you wrote, bankruptcy may be your only real option, but if you hope for a large loan, you really need to be upfront about the nature of the fix you're in and how you got there. There's a huge difference between, say, being hit by medical bills you couldn't possibly predict and just running up expenses you could have controlled but didn't.

You're anonymous on this forum, so you can give specifics without revealing who you are in the real world. Even if nobody here is going to give you a loan (and I agree it's unlikely), people can offer better advice if they know the specifics of your situation.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

to get into more specifics here would be the list of things i need the funds for.

$4000 mortage payment ( 3 months behind)

$1500 Medical expense ( dental procedure, root canal, crown, post)

$4000 towards private student loan currently in default (minimum down payment so i can enter into a payment arrangement)

$5000 towards sending money home to the home country for family members that are in trouble

$1000 towards misc expenses (utility bills, car payments, groceries etc. )

$2000 towards friends who i owe money too thats been long over due 

I can easily go into more detail on each and can show where ill be distributing the money too and show my income with paystubs and bank statements etc. whatever is needed to store trust in people. Thanks

Message 8 of 9
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

First thing is first, I'd work on your own stuff! I know the feeling of wanting to help family members but 5k? You have to help yourself before you can help anyone else, family or not. One issue with getting a loan is going to be what you need the stuff for. No bank will give 5k for you to send to family or 2k that you owe to friends, unless you had collateral or stellar credit, which your credit history is not going to show. There first thought is going to be if you couldn't afford to pay for instance the 2k you borrowed from friends, how would you afford a loan payment. Your in a heck of a predicament here. Bankrupcy will work for your debts as far as mortgage, the medical, and any other debts finance wise. On the other hand it won't help your family or the friends you owe money too. I wish that I could provide more help but I can't unfortunately.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.