Established Member
New2FicoScores

Guidance please!!!

I'm really confused about what to do about some accounts.

Under Collections

I have Atmos Energy reporting an unpaid balance that was paid back in 10/2008.  This listing irks me because I terminated services in Feb 2007. Paid balance and received refund from deposit. I pulled my CR in Oct/2008 and noticed they had a collection. I called them and and they explained that this was from a super old bill they merged with my account. I never received a bill for this and I'm just aggravated over this being on there. I've written a letter to them, stating that I paid it immediatly after finding out about it in 10/2008 and its June 2009. They are still reporting it as unpaid and I'd like a goodwill adjustment and have it removed.  

-What else can I do?

----

Under Collections

I have 3 old checks, that are paid and updated as paid. I emailed the company and asked them to delete the tradelines as a goodwill adjustment. They responded with a letter back and saying that they notified the CRA's to delete the tradelines in 10/2008 and none of them have done so. HOW do I resolve this?

----

Under Collections

CAVALRY PORTFOLIO SERVICES  

DOFD: 10/2002

Balance Date: 5/2009

Date Assigned: 12/2004

Date Reported: 5/2009

I disputed this information back in 10/2008 and it still says "consumer disputes this information"

Should I DV? Shouldn't it fall off in 10/2009?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Afni

from an old AT&T account - my ex & i had together

its SO old that even AT&T couldnt pull up my record

DOFD: 2/2005

Date Reported: 10/2008

Valued Contributor
AndySoCal

Re: Guidance please!!!

Dispute all of these accounts with credit bureau. Provide all the proof that you can to validate your position on why these accounts should be changed or deleted.
Equifax My FICO score 815 5/28/2012, 818 on 7/28/2014 . Average of Accounts 12 years and no Installment accounts. MyFICO TU 810 6/26/2012 809 4/21/2013 MyFICO XPN -805. 2/26/2014 Discover TU FICO 813 App free since 9/2011

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}