Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP 2AU C/O accounts appeard on EQ

tag
lukepwnsall
Regular Contributor

HELP 2AU C/O accounts appeard on EQ

Hey so check CK my DGF today and noticed that 2 accounts, a Discover and BOFA account appeared on her EQ file. She was an AU of those accounts. Whats the best way to remove them I did last year trasnunion online dispute and that worked wonders for the 4 accounts that she was AUs on and her father C/O'd on. We tried to pull her EQ and messed up a security question (didnt see the which of the following do you NOT have an account with...) so now they want us to mail in verification. My concern is if we wait and do that, that adverse action will take effect cause its 2 C/Os on her account.

TU 786 (10/23) EQ 794 (10/23) EX 773 (10/23)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP 2AU C/O accounts appeard on EQ

If you wait a few days EQ will let you redo the security questions. I've locked myself out many times, any sometimes I know I've answered all the questions correctly. A dispute via the CRAs will get it instantly removed. You can also call the OC and disoute it over the phone with them.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP 2AU C/O accounts appeard on EQ

You can send a letter to the CRA requesting they be removed from the file on grounds AUs are not legally responsible for payment of the debt, the letter can go with your verification docs if you are sending them in.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.