Frequent Contributor
WhatzUrPlan

HELP! CJ "late payment" GRRRRR

At the end of last month BEFORE the due date, I used PayPal to make the final payment on my CJ and a payment on DH's CJ accounts. I did these at the same time.

When DH's payment was "completed" I got an error message, so I went to check PayPal and it showed the payment had been processed.  I sent CJ an email explaining what happened & asking whether the payment had been processed or not, to which I received no response.

Truthfully, I kinda forgot about it, since I hadn't received a reply to my CJ email. Today, we got a statement in the mail that they've now added a late payment fee and, of course, it will report to EX & TU as a late payment.  The LAST thing I need is another new late payment!!!

WHAT NOW???

I'm here because I decided to stop hiding from my FICOS, CAs and OCs ~ and man, do I feel freer!

"We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." ~Plato
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

Re: HELP! CJ "late payment" GRRRRR

I think that this is rather common for CJ. I had attempted to pay my bill in full several months back (May, I think). I got a confirmation and everything. As I was waiting for it to hit my account, I got worried. Sure enough, it didn't process. Good thing I was looking for it.

Did you get a confirmation number? I would show it to CJ and ask them to remove.

Thanks so much, I'll do that!  I'm pretty sure I printed the confirmation, so I'll definitely have to dig that out.
I'm here because I decided to stop hiding from my FICOS, CAs and OCs ~ and man, do I feel freer!

"We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light." ~Plato
Moderator Emeritus
ByrdMan

You're welcome. Good luck.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}