Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! CJ "late payment" GRRRRR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP! CJ "late payment" GRRRRR

At the end of last month BEFORE the due date, I used PayPal to make the final payment on my CJ and a payment on DH's CJ accounts. I did these at the same time.

When DH's payment was "completed" I got an error message, so I went to check PayPal and it showed the payment had been processed.  I sent CJ an email explaining what happened & asking whether the payment had been processed or not, to which I received no response.

Truthfully, I kinda forgot about it, since I hadn't received a reply to my CJ email. Today, we got a statement in the mail that they've now added a late payment fee and, of course, it will report to EX & TU as a late payment.  The LAST thing I need is another new late payment!!!

WHAT NOW???

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP! CJ "late payment" GRRRRR

I think that this is rather common for CJ. I had attempted to pay my bill in full several months back (May, I think). I got a confirmation and everything. As I was waiting for it to hit my account, I got worried. Sure enough, it didn't process. Good thing I was looking for it.

Did you get a confirmation number? I would show it to CJ and ask them to remove.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, I'll do that!  I'm pretty sure I printed the confirmation, so I'll definitely have to dig that out.
Message 3 of 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

You're welcome. Good luck.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.