cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Continental Finance.. & BofA REAGING! Look!!

tag
Amerabian
New Contributor

HELP!! Continental Finance.. & BofA REAGING! Look!!

I was rechecking my credit reports last night and I noticed the following:

1. I had a chargeoff on a Continental Finance credit card of $612 (There was a HUGE lawsuit against them) Read here!

2. The debt was sold to First bank of Delaware (They reported $613 instead of $612)

3. Again, the debt was sold to "Main St. Aquisitions" they increased the debt from ($612 to $825)

Here are the entries from all 3 sources on TU and EX:

What should I do?? Smiley Sad

FICO Score: 644
NPSL$500$300$500$528

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: HELP!! Continental Finance&1stBank of DE.. 3 reports 1 debt! (CR's Inside)

Message 2 of 27
Amerabian
New Contributor

It's showing on my screen, but here's the link: http://postimage.org/image/vrokb6huf/

NPSL$500$300$500$528

Message 3 of 27
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Looks like to me they re-aged the account on TU you went from being 30-90 past due to C/O then it went to say OK????? If they did that, that's a clear violation of the FCRA. 

Message 4 of 27
Amerabian
New Contributor

Sorry, that above time table is for another entry which was above the record in question.

Which means.... BANK OF AMERICA REAGED AN ACCOUNT...?! Let me get a copy of that one too.. I'll post in a couple mins!

NPSL$500$300$500$528

Message 5 of 27
Amerabian
New Contributor

So, I think now I have two problems with my credit reports..

1. The Continental Finance debt which is posted by them and two other collection agencies.

2. The RE-AGED ACCOUNT by Bank of America..

Here's a copy of the entry by BofA (Shows the same re-aging attempts on TU, EQ, and EX!!!)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!! I JUST NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO! Smiley Sad

I have a strong feeling that all these entries can be easily removed.. I've been suffering for years.. Smiley Sad

http://postimage.org/image/y989s5x5p/

NPSL$500$300$500$528

Message 6 of 27
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Yea, BOA also, how could you go 120 days late twice then ok for a few months the back to lates again....it should say CO in the payment history after 10/07. Im sure someone else will chime in. But your CR is not making any sense!!!!!

Message 7 of 27
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

I'm sure I'm going to get yelled at for this recommendation....

Do the online CRA disputes, saying "make sure it's reporting correctly" line, or "verify the dates" ...however it goes...can't remember.

That's a mess. Only thing I can think of looking at this, is that they fudged up the data monthly, filling in blank spots with Ok's, then started the 30 day DOFD again.

Message 8 of 27
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Seeing the OK's in those boxes is telling me that she was making a payment. Guiness, RobertEG or one of the mods hopefully will chime in on this. Me personally I don't think it should be reporting like that.

Message 9 of 27
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

No. It shouldn't, if no payment was made, bringing it current. OP can you dig up old reports showing different statuses, or statements proving your last payment?

Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.