Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!!! Equifax is driving me crazy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP!!!!!! Equifax is driving me crazy

I disputed a bill that was sent to collections back in 2002.  I had paid this bill a long time ago.  EQ verified that it was paid, corrected my report, and also sent me a copy of the results in the mail.  Since EXP was still verifying the debt as valid, i disputed it and also sent a copy of the results for EQ that marked it as PAID.  Today, i check both reports, and now BOTH are reporting the debt as valid and due!!  I tried to call EQ but cant give a live person to save my life! HELP!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP!!!!!! Equifax is driving me crazy

Send a copy of your reports to EQ and show where they marked the account as paid.

Who is reporting this?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP!!!!!! Equifax is driving me crazy

Alliance One is reporting this.  Back in June, EQ marked the account as paid., and corrected my report.   When I disputed with EXP, they verified the debt as valid and unpaid.  It never reported on TU.  I have a copy of what EQ sent me.  I have tried to find a number to EQ all morning, and finally found one after hours of looking.  It seems they really dont want anyone contacting them live!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.