cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! How to Improve FICO From 711 to 750?

tag
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP!!! How to Improve FICO From 711 to 750?

You need to look at your statements it will tell u when the statement cuts. You want to pay all to 0 before thaT DATE WITH ONE CARD ONLY REPORTING LESS THEN 9% OF THAT CARD. iF U CAN DO THAT i PROMISE U YOU WILL HAVE THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE. tHEN WHEN REFLECTED IN reports all 3 do a rapid rescore with your lender he will even be surprised!! Let me know how it goes!!Statement cut IE: sept 20,2012-oct 19th 2012 then your statement cuts on the 19th ok? 

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 11 of 15
annielorie
Valued Contributor

I almost forgot Are you in Contract right now??Or just looking

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get you clearly. One of my CC opening/closing date is: 08/19--09/18, payment due date is 10/15, Normally, I pay on or a couple of days before due date, in this case, 10/15. Did you mean I need to pay before 09/18? Then, how can I know how much I should pay?

Yes, we are under a contract, but that is a new house that will be finished in 4-5 months. So we still have a few months to repair our FICO.

@annielorie wrote:

You need to look at your statements it will tell u when the statement cuts. You want to pay all to 0 before thaT DATE WITH ONE CARD ONLY REPORTING LESS THEN 9% OF THAT CARD. iF U CAN DO THAT i PROMISE U YOU WILL HAVE THE ABSOLUTE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE. tHEN WHEN REFLECTED IN reports all 3 do a rapid rescore with your lender he will even be surprised!! Let me know how it goes!!Statement cut IE: sept 20,2012-oct 19th 2012 then your statement cuts on the 19th ok? 

Message 13 of 15
Tran92
Regular Contributor

You need to REPORT one of your CC at a utilization of 1-9% while paying in full the rest of your CC leaving a balance of 0%. So if one of your CC has a cli of lets say 1000 you should report an amount of <$90. The rest of your CC you can still use but make sure you pif before it REPORTS. Sorry for the cap locks,but I hope that helps. It should raise your credit score by constantly doing that. Also get rid of that baddie. Smiley Happy

TU 746 (10/13)
GOAL: 750+

Message 14 of 15
annielorie
Valued Contributor

Look at your statements it will tell you the time frame for that bill.  The ending date is the statement cut date. You need to pay b4 that date to zero except for one card at 9% reporting so if you spend 40% on one card make sure you make a payment that will let the statement reflect 9% or less.  One other thing to keep in mind 4-5 months is a long K time, alot of time for zombie debt collectors to surface be especioally vigilant with your credit reports I would suggest a daily monitoring service. This way if anything pops up it can be dealt with immed. if u can get that vacate on judgement that is major major baddie that will give you a significant score boost. However I would not let the mortgage broker pull your credit again get score through myfico this way u lose no more points for inquires. Just b4 u r about to close let them to a rapid rescore of your credit youll definitley get into the top tier. The reason I say to not pull credit through mortgage. broker is that the day u close u may want to get Home imp. cards and the less inq. the better. If u r still not clear on the cut date thing let us know.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.