cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP INCREASE SCORE TO A 700 SCORE OVER NIGHT!!!!!!!

tag
mauve
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP INCREASE SCORE TO A 700 SCORE OVER NIGHT!!!!!!!

The bad news is you got rejections for credit for all 3 bureaus. The good news is that if there was a score at that time / it was part of the reason for rejection, they should be mailing you that score. To get to 700s, I would try to deal with the medical collections. How long have you had LL? It is to their benefit to keep you on the hook for that monthly fee as long as possible. I'd recommend trying to deal with the medical collections by paying them to the OC and then dealing with them. See if the OC can remove any negative reporting affiliated with it. You can google "whychat HIPAA" to find a method that has worked for many people. We cannot link to it here, nor discuss it here. For me personally, it worked partially. It got one CA off of my reports and the other off of only one of my reports. I recently got the one that didn't remove with a GW letter.  

What is your utilization like on the cards you have?

Starting Score: EQ 583 TU04 619 EX 592 (lender pull) 2010
Previous High Score: EQ 700 TU04 712 EX 726
Current Score: EQ 740 TU(Discover) 750 EX(AMEX) 747
Goal Score: 740+ all around

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 17
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@mauve wrote:

The bad news is you got rejections for credit for all 3 bureaus. The good news is that if there was a score at that time / it was part of the reason for rejection, they should be mailing you that score. To get to 700s, I would try to deal with the medical collections. How long have you had LL? It is to their benefit to keep you on the hook for that monthly fee as long as possible. I'd recommend trying to deal with the medical collections by paying them to the OC and then dealing with them. See if the OC can remove any negative reporting affiliated with it. You can google "whychat HIPAA" to find a method that has worked for many people. We cannot link to it here, nor discuss it here. For me personally, it worked partially. It got one CA off of my reports and the other off of only one of my reports. I recently got the one that didn't remove with a GW letter.  

You just discussed it and referred a poster to the site. Smiley Indifferent

Message 12 of 17
JFJ
Established Member

Hi, thanks for the response. Ok so I have LL taking care of the medicals almost at the end of the process so I have to wait on the out comes (see it through).

I will check on the hush method and become more up to date on the information.

As far as utilization goes all cards are lower than 5%.

Message 13 of 17
JFJ
Established Member

New!

Message 14 of 17
mauve
Valued Contributor

@DaBears wrote:

@mauve wrote:

You just discussed it and referred a poster to the site. Smiley Indifferent

Discussing it involves more detail than "this thing exists for medical collections, and I cannot give you details". Also, it's kosher to tell them HOW to find it, but not to give any kind of a direct link.

Message 15 of 17
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Mauve is correct.  You can mention the "Hippa process", you can even tell them to look it and whychat up or PM the info to them.  You just can't post the process nor a direct link to whychat.  The reason is that once upon a time, it was posted on the boards.  Whychat contacted myFICO and told them that the information was theirs and that it could not be posted on the myFICO boards.

Now personally, I don't see how the process should work, but it has in the past, and still does but to less frequency due to some of the CAs catching on to it.  The Hippa regulations and the FDCRA don't mesh and have nothing to do with each other.  It's like apples and oranges, but some CAs have caved due to the thought of having legal problems because of it.  So that's why it's still used.

So let them have their 15 minutes of fame and if it works,  then good.  But if it doesn't, there's other sensible routes to use.   

That's all I have to say about that.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 16 of 17
mauve
Valued Contributor

It's a PITA (Pain in the behind) to do. I recently figured 'what the heck' and sent a GW letter to the last CA reporting on medical (paid to the OC) and they deleted. I probably could have gotten the same results by just paying the OC / CAs / whatever and then sending GWs. It's just another option.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.