Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP ME!

tag
PapasWifey
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP ME!

@Anonymous wrote:

im sure your post has alot of helpful knowledge. but theres no legend. i have no idea what DV PFD CR DOFD CL AF SD. i really do like this site an how willing you all are in helping. just keep in mind. i have no idea whats going on this is all foreign to me Smiley Sad

Hi there, here is the list of common abbreviations used here on MyFico.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Hope this is helpful learning this new language Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 576 EQ 1-12-13
Current Score: 588 EQ 2-3-13
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 12
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP ME!

@Anonymous wrote:

im sure your post has alot of helpful knowledge. but theres no legend. i have no idea what DV PFD CR DOFD CL AF SD. i really do like this site an how willing you all are in helping. just keep in mind. i have no idea whats going on this is all foreign to me Smiley Sad

Hi there.

It can seem a bit overwhelming because of all the information available but just take your time and don't try and absorb all of it at once.

You might start with these threads:

Common Abbreviations This will explain what DV PFD CR DOFD CL AF SD all mean!  Smiley Happy

Credit Scoring 101 - great for knowing what is in your credit score and to see how your score is impacted.

What Steps Do I Take - great for learning the repair process.

and Example letters - PFDs, GWs, DVs, etc.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.