Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! MY OPTIONS TAKE,JBC TO CoURT,OR?

tag
NY2014
Established Contributor

HELP! MY OPTIONS TAKE,JBC TO CoURT,OR?

Ok i know ive been posting long and fruasting post but im mad as #!# with these CA's putting and changing updating on my report

tired of calling a Credit card no Two Credit Card creditors every time i call and every time for the past 6months cannot fond locate or even tell me nothing but the CRA can come back with a validate reports in 3 days flate and everytime i dispute and file not one two but all three are updatted am i being "punked " a hdden camera watching someone.just lose it.please someone have anonr had this luck happen to them. and CALVARY did by JUNK Nothing and hope domeone like me will just pay . setiously .

What This collection is doing there must be a valiation. my question is simple . Three oarts . i know now what Calvary sants my next move to be . "ThANKS To this forum.

They eant me to contact them sense they alrrady validated that i could br or wants to e that person that owns the debt. they dont respond. and when i respond they send out a summons being dued.because they really cannot validate sense the time i put into this without bring a little jumping the gun.dont want go send thrm a DV . nor call or finger.

people say they prob havent really validated orbgfounds.but to  remind. why cznt i validate or fine that account under my name with anything and holing me my credit damaging it more and more i think thats grounds enought to file all compliantd off first im filmg a small claims.following . BBB..and well cant leave CRA out .

and i eould like just to say i applogizes for going over and over . but im just raving MAD.i should have filed way long ago but did not understand credit , disputes all this was .

thanks For all the advise .

Fico Score 10/6 EQ 702,16 INQ,TU 740, 9,iNQ EX 705,21 INQ,13%UTIL-
,10 yrs history,1.6 yr AA Cap1 Plat,VentureOne,QS ,Barckey RCI, BBVA,Amex BCE,CSP,NFCU Flag, NFCU Go,NFCU,Cloc NFCU busin,NFCU busin Cloc,Amex Delta busn,Bj's busn Perks,Hawaiian air busin, Citi dc, Discover IT,Chase Hyatt,U.S bank flex perks.,Am,ex Business Plat JCP. Commercial, citi Hilton
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: HELP! MY OPTIONS TAKE,JBC TO CoURT,OR?

As I understand the post, you have obtained verification of a debt by a debt collector without their provision of documentation or proof to support their verification.

If that is the basic issue, then court seems like the option.

The DV and dispute processes require investigation, and a reasonable determination supported by their investigation of the legitimacy of the debt, if a DV, or the accuracy of their reporting, if a dispute.

Nether process has judges authorized to decide the inevitable differences in opinion over the facts, and thus producing documentation is not a requirement of either process.

Legal action permits you to compel production of the documenatation/evidence that they assert verifies their determination, and provides a judge empowered to make a decision on any contested facts.

If you feel the facts support your position, the court would be your friend.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.