cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Medical collection already paid just appeared on my credit report!!!

tag
buyhouse36
Regular Contributor

HELP!!! Medical collection already paid just appeared on my credit report!!!

OK...We got a pre-approval to purchase a car. It took us months to pull the trigger and buy. By that time my scores plummeted. We proceeded with the purchase because we were told we could re-finance it after correcting my credit problem. A medical collection was reported for $75!!!! 

I knew about the debt and had been paying the clinic directly. I thought I had PIF until this past Sept I got a letter from a CA. I disputed the balance and got confirmation in November of the exact balance. I was told I had 30 days to pay. My payment arrived in 35 days. Therefore, it was reported. I called them to request removal...and was told they would not. What are my options???  It is my debt....I paid them in full....What can I do to get this off??? My score are currently at 654. I need it over 700 ASAP!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: HELP!!! Medical collection already paid just appeared on my credit report!!!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.