Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Need Address & Email Address for LVNV Funding

tag
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

HELP - Need Address & Email Address for LVNV Funding

I've been searching and scouring the boards all day and I keep finding threads where someone had success with GWing LVNV. Can anyone PLEASE send me a PM with a valid mailing address (all I have is a PO box) and pleeeeaasseee...an email address?

I know others are wanting it too. People keep requesting for PMs on old LVNV threads but no answers. Someone please share this info if you have it.

Thanks so much!

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP - Need Address & Email Address for LVNV Funding

Right there with you.  I would love that info too since I also only have the P.O. Box which I feel will go nowhere.  If I find anything I will certainly let you know.

Message 2 of 3
Lois5669
Frequent Contributor

Re: HELP - Need Address & Email Address for LVNV Funding

@Anonymous wrote:

Right there with you.  I would love that info too since I also only have the P.O. Box which I feel will go nowhere.  If I find anything I will certainly let you know.

Well, from what I was told in another thread, they don't even respond to DVs anyway. I have found 3 different addresses in 3 different states and they go by at LEAST 3 different names.  That's impossible. It was recommended to just file a complaint with the BBB. This is what I'm going to do when I get home from work tonight.

Starting Score: EQ = 550; TU = 491(2/10/12)
Current Score: EQ = 669; TU = 674(6/20/14)
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.