cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Notice of garnishment of wages starting next week.

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: HELP! Notice of garnishment of wages starting next week.

Yes I would ask My lawyer about that LowKeyOrca bc that just can't be right for her to be able to do
Message 61 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea, I will. I've only gone over the files with the legal secretary, so I don't know what the plan is yet. 

I only care about my costs being covered and not being garnished.

Message 62 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow...
You are a patient person...
Message 63 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears you have multiple options for criminal as well as civil .  You can get the money out of it then some and let the landlord think about from a new address.  

Message 64 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I know, this woman is in her 80's. I don't know if this is her fault, or her son's, but I'm not going to press charges against an old woman for malicious prosecution.

I'm not really patient, I have severe anxiety and can only handle so much stress before I functionally break down. My wishes regarding these issues spring from that.

Message 65 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

While I understand your not wanting to press charges, my wife is an attorney (in the state of Illinois) and from me showing these posts to her, she says you would have no problem counter-suing(which yes is rather obvious). At least to gain back any money lost for paying a lawyer to fight this. I'm so sorry this happened, my anxiety would be through the roof also. Good vibes being sent your way.
Message 66 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
While I understand your not wanting to press charges, my wife is an attorney (in the state of Illinois) and from me showing these posts to her, she says you would have no problem counter-suing(which yes is rather obvious). At least to gain back any money lost for paying a lawyer to fight this. I'm so sorry this happened, my anxiety would be through the roof also. Good vibes being sent your way.

I am definitely going to be fighting for my money back for it, just not going to press charges or go for anything above that. I just want it to be done and fixed.

Message 67 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting the money back i think will be a piece of cake also another $3 to $5K for putting you through all this.  Some of these "sweat little old ladies" let the kids do bad things. Many people may not want to press charges. I respect this.   I for one think people should be held accountable for fraud. They put you through a lot. 

Message 68 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Getting the money back i think will be a piece of cake also another $3 to $5K for putting you through all this.  Some of these "sweat little old ladies" let the kids do bad things. Many people may not want to press charges. I respect this.   I for one think people should be held accountable for fraud. They put you through a lot. 

I bet that little old lady bit helped her in court, too. Can't imagine anyone in their right mind not seeing right through these files, though. No proof I was a tenant of theirs, let alone at the property they renovated, and these receipts for an obvious renovation. Just gross.

Message 69 of 71
Anonymous
Not applicable

We had our client press charges against the "sweat little old lady" then that caused son to panic. We "let" him plea for her release. 1) $50K in cash for the client then no delay 2) He went to the police and wrote a confession saying it was him and he he felt he deserved 5 years no parole in prison.  Then our client agreed to drop charges against the "sweat little old lady"  One of the vp's of the client actually thought about letting him off  with 2 years but mama would still go to jail also. 

Message 70 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.