Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP Transunion issue!!!

tag
cocomadd
Regular Contributor

HELP Transunion issue!!!

Hi.  I disouted a junk debt that popped up on my report last week from 2007 via online w/ TU.  Then I got paranoid and thought that a letter will do better.  so the next day I sent a letter disputing.  Well, I got a letter from TU stating that now instead of 30 days they will take 30 days to submit results of the dispute! 

Should'nt they have realized that I was disputing the same identical thing....it's the only negative theing on my report!!!!  I can not STAND these CRA!!!!!  Any suggestions??  I need to submit a mortgage loan application in 20 days!!!! Smiley Sad

Exp/647-Fako
EQ/629-Fico
Trans/656-Fako
NEW SCORES
EX/665
EQ/642
Trans/656 Fako

This is new to me but I will take the 750+ challenge! Goal by May 2014
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: HELP Transunion issue!!!

The only thing you can do is tell them you don't want to dispute any longer.

Once you dispute and send in anything having to do with that, they add on 2 weeks.

Message 2 of 4
cocomadd
Regular Contributor

The disputes were 1 day apart and for the same item!  They should not add two additional weeks!  I can not stand these people.  I believe they enjoy screwing things up and taking their time so we can get desperate and buy their products.....erg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exp/647-Fako
EQ/629-Fico
Trans/656-Fako
NEW SCORES
EX/665
EQ/642
Trans/656 Fako

This is new to me but I will take the 750+ challenge! Goal by May 2014
Message 3 of 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Call them and talk to them.  IMO, they don't even look at things sometimes.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.