Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH BADDIES

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP WITH BADDIES

I have my experian report where I recently disputed some accounts, of course its saying item remains unchanged since last dispute. Accounts that may be considerd negative are as follows, Aarons first reported 01-16, date of status 01-16. Paid closed 1137 written off . This merchandise has since been returned, received a notice from wallet hub on july 22 that a delinquent account is now in good standing per my transunion report and no additional action is required. Afni  $282 which has since been settled  and working on getting removed as goodwill from them, recovery team said no so emailed a ceo and he said that he is forwarding it to someone else in the company.Lvnv funding 2 seperate collections that im paying on, republic finance which was a judgement but settled with. Mtc is saying paid closed 228 written off date opened 10-12, and date of status was 01-15, which was paid and acount closed by me. Utilities employee credit union that was just paid off in July. walmart opened 02-11 last reported 03-16 as a charge off, recently received letter they are no longer collecting on this account. whats next? please help!!!!!!

Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.