Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! credit one bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP! credit one bank

On my experian report I noticed credit one bank listed and i noticed midland listed for the same debt. credit one was listed as closed and not reporting but midland was in collections. I mistakenly thought credit one should not have been listed so i disputed it as mcm was already listed. well the dispute just came back and now credit one reported me for october as payment missed and dropped my score 26 points! i know that they shouldnt have reported that bc i have mcm reporting me and i cant dispute again bc i have already disputed. What to do help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP! credit one bank

The OC can continue to report the account as late but it appears that they sold they debt if they report a zero balance. My suggestion would be to contact the OC and see if there is any possible way they can recall the debt so you can pay them. If not, you can contact the CA and do a PFD. The OC and the CA can both show up on your reports as lates.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP! credit one bank

I contacted the credit bureau and they filed a dispute for me bc credit one actually changed the original charge off date to October 2014 vs dec 2011 which caused my score to tank. They should still be listed as charged off but with the correct date. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.