Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP fast increase needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP fast increase needed

I am trying to buy a home. Score pulled today 599, 611, 657 (mortgage version)
Capt one 3000 balance 3750
Capt one 0 balance 500 limit
Credit one 0 balance 1300
vs 0 bal 1200 balance
Amazon 40 bal 900 limit
Wayfair 0 bal 700 bal
Old car 12000 balance no lates. Not showing paid off-already called wells fargo dealers to have them hurry up. 0 lates (388 /mo)
New car lease 36 mo 20k residual (520 mo) not in credit at
2000 balance personal loan 150 mo. 1 year old no
many paid closed med collections. 2-6 years
3 old paid in full judgments 4-6 years old
some late pays on an old car and personal loan. All paid in full and closed. 5-7years old

Fastest way to build credit FAST ??????? I need a house Smiley Sad
35k yearly
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP fast increase needed

Getting the individual utilization on your CapOne under 10% would give you a decent number of points.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pay all your credit cards off except for one, leave a $500 balance on that. With your cards that wil be less then 10% and you will see a point jump.

Also send GW letters to any previous creditor that you had late payments with, if you get rid of some of those baddies you will be in better shape.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best thing you can do is pay down the cap1 to less than $350 balance.

A bigger concern may be your dti ratio. $520/mo for a car is really expensive against your income. Smiley Frustrated

How much do you have saved for a down payment? What are your other monthly expenses?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Car insurance cell rent and basics like groceries. Yes it's high. I got hit by uninsured drunk and car was totaled. I was also making more when i got the car. Left the job due to position ending.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Down payment will be 30-40k with help of 2 grants
Message 6 of 7
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Getting the individual utilization on your CapOne under 10% would give you a decent number of points.

+1

Need to pay down that high balance on the Cap One.  Get late pays removed probably won't do much considering the judgements and charge off's

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.